Presale purchase - pros and cons
At SIMCA Real Estate, in order to continue motivating you to make smart, safe, and reliable investments, we want to tell you about the pros and cons of purchasing a property at presale price, a modality that in recent years has become very popular in the field of real estate, and that, for us, is a topic worth reflecting on.
Should I buy presale properties?
Presale properties are those that are in the construction stage and for this reason, developers offer them at competitive prices and with attractive promotions.
Some of the great advantages of purchasing a property at presale price are:
- More affordable prices are offered. In the first stages of construction, developers offer promotions on the cost per square meter.
- Down payment facilities and deferred payments. There is the option of making a down payment at a special price, as it is also possible to make monthly payments in advance.
- Better appreciation in the future. The property can increase capital gain, so you can get more profits when you want to sell it.
- Availability of the best locations. It is possible to choose the development's location, orientation, proximity to the primary access or proximity to specific amenities.
- Best time to design the house. It allows you to elaborate on the property's architectural design, as well as the proper planning of the construction and interior design.
However, there are also certain risks or disadvantages that you should consider:
- Buyers have to wait for construction to be completed, so the delivery time of the property can take between 12 and 24 months.
- Delay in occupancy time. It is common for construction to be delayed due to inconveniences with permits or completion of the work, as well as unforeseen situations.
- Uncertainties in the market. There is a risk of not having a good capital gain when buying in presale, and it can also happen that the real estate market in the area suffers a fall.
- Non-conformities with the property. The property delivered may contain aspects or details different from those agreed upon at the presale.
- Real estate fraud. Some developers may be fraudulent and defraud buyers.
Purchasing a property in presale is a great way to invest since real estate purchased at a promotional price makes it more easily possible to obtain high returns in the medium and long term. However, you must be very cautious when choosing where and with whom to invest.
At SIMCA Real Estate, we are proud of the satisfaction of thousands of clients who have purchased presales with us and have received their properties in due time and form. Get to know our upcoming presale developments this 2023, and enjoy the great advantages of acquiring properties at presale prices.
You may be interested in: “SIMCA’S Top Secrets or Why We Offer the Best Real Estate Options”